Mokosh 100% Linseed oil (Organic) is cold-pressed, and it contains an exceptionally large amount of natural anti-oxidants which protect our bodies against free radicals. It is also rich in unsaturated fatty acids, such as: linoleic acid(Omega-6-fatty acid), linolenic acid (Omega-3-fatty acid), and oleic acid (Omega-9-fatty acid), as well as vitamins A, D, E, and K. This oil is called Polish gold and it enhances skin regeneration. It can be used to treat all types of skin, even the acne one. Used on hair, it not only shines the hair but also helps fight hair loss and brittleness.
- Moisturises, oils and softens dehydrated skin
- Acts as an anti-oxidant,
- Nourishes and revitalises the skin,
- Soothes inflammation,
- Successfully takes care of psoriasis, eczema, dandruff and AD skin conditions,
- Nourishes and regenerate hair,
- Gently cares for infant/children skin.
- Face and body massage the oil into the skin with circular movements.
- Hair massage the oil into the hair ends and the sculp. Wrap with foil and a towel, leave for 10-20 minutes, shampoo thoroughly.
- Polish Body peeling mix linseed oil with iodine-bromide salt. You may add a few drops of some essential oil to enrich the mixture with fragrance as well as extra properties characteristic for the specific oil. Rub with circular movements.
- Rejuvenating bath pour linseed oil into warm water, add up to several drops of essential oil to get extra aroma-therapeutic effect
Glass bottle 100ml